First, a picture of Benjamin, because he is adorable. He had already gotten all of us up, and daddy had already left for work, but Benjamin just turned his music on and climbed back into bed to play with his toys and sing along. So sweet. Had to capture the moment.
I am sorry I haven’t updated in a while… you know, between updates. September has been a busy month for us and I’ve been pretty tired. So, a few days late, here is my 13 week update!
by the way, this is what I looked like at 13 weeks with Benjamin:
hmm, somewhat bigger. I popped a little earlier I think with Benjamin. Anyway…
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of Baby: A 13 week baby is the size of a medium shrimp… uh, ew. That’s nasty.
Total Weight Gain: Um… –10 now. I was at –11 but I weighed today and had gained 1lb! So that’s something!
Sleep: Ha. Ha ha ha. Ha.
Symptoms: Tired. Moody. Stretching pains. Belly.
Cravings: French fries.
Gender: No idear.
Movement: Can’t feel it yet.
Maternity Clothes: I got some Maternity Leggings from Old Navy and I’m in love. Dresses and leggings are foreseen in my future. And boots once the weather gets out of the 80’s for good. Oh how I LOVE fall! – Seriously though, I had a lovely friend suggest to me that I should do a post on maternity style, and once I get a style going, I just might! I was totally non-stylish last time. Ha.
Best Moments This Week: My husband folding the mountain of laundry and telling me to relax instead of helping. He’s my favorite.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Going to bed in like 5 minutes. Young adult study tomorrow!
Milestones: Second Trimester! Aw yeah!
And because Benjamin is so sweet…
kisses for the baby…
and a hug for the baby. This is before I realized he had put his pants on backward.
Awwwwwwe! Look at the little baby bump!!!
ReplyDeleteheehee, finally!
DeleteCongrats on being pregnant! I don't suppose I knew - or maybe I didn't remember. Ha!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your blog name!
Thanks x2, Melissa! :D
DeleteLOVE!!! So excited for you!!! And I am LOVING the new layout/name!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Gina!!
ReplyDelete