what he did:
what I did:
it lasted 30 minutes. 45 tops.
because pregnant ladies get real roasty toasty super fast.
and it was so hot. my kindle & phone were lava hot by the end of it.
it was fun while it lasted.
what he did:
what I did:
it lasted 30 minutes. 45 tops.
because pregnant ladies get real roasty toasty super fast.
and it was so hot. my kindle & phone were lava hot by the end of it.
it was fun while it lasted.
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
I want your day! XD Kindle-ing and watching arguably the cutest 3.5-year-old in the US on a slip n'slide? Count me in! :) Alas, it is not quite warm enough for slip'n'slides in this area anymore. :(
ReplyDeleteIt was SO HOT today. :( I like the summer weather, but not pregnant! Toooooo hot!
DeleteOkay. That was a failed (I think?) attempt to link my Google account to my post. This is Paige. :) Just in case. XD
ReplyDeleteNope, it worked! heehee You don't give yourself enough credit! <3
Delete