I meant to write this post yesterday but I was so tired… I’m sure you can understand that sometimes a nap has to take priority, ha! We had such a busy week with our gospel meeting and hanging out with the Cains – it was so much fun! But it definitely took a lot out of me so I think my body is catching up on all it missed out. That’s okay with me, my bed is super comfy and I have an amazing husband who understands and is willing to pick up the slack for me! As you can tell by the picture below, I had a long nap yesterday…
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of Baby: I’m not too sure about this… 12 weeks is the size of a lime, but that’s what the baby was last week at our appt. Oh well! We’ll just say, “Growing!”
Total Weight Gain: – 9, still. No gain, no loss.
Sleep: I need it.
Symptoms: Super tired, as I’ve said before… I’ve been sick a couple times this week, but it sure beats being sick all day long. I’ve been moody and irritable.
Cravings: Taco Bell.
Gender: No idear.
Movement: Can’t feel it yet.
Maternity Clothes: I wear some just because the soft top is nicer than buttons pressing when I sit. But as of yet, I don’t need any. But they are so comfy.
Best Moments This Week: Non-baby related, our Gospel meeting and hanging out with the Cains. Baby related… I bought the first baby items this week. 2 onesies and a Pat the Bunny book.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Um, bedtime.
Milestones: This will be my last week in my first trimester.