10.08.2012

15 Week Update

DSC09521

As of Friday, we are 15 weeks along! Things are really starting to move fast now that we’ve gotten past the feeling sick day in, day out phase of this pregnancy! My baby bump seems to be a phantom bump that shows up some days but hides others. Maybe I’ll get a more permanent bump once I start gaining more. I have finally started getting more excited about this baby – not to seem ungrateful but I was struggling to feel excited for a while just because of how terrible I’d been feeling. We have names picked out, I have nursery colors picked out, we have budget stuff mostly worked out, and we are less than 3 weeks away from the anatomy scan!

How Far Along: 15Weeks
Size of Baby: A 15 week baby is the size of an apple… which is one of the foods that make me wanna gag.

15-apple

Total Weight Gain: –10
Sleep: Getting a little better, but still lacking!
Symptoms: Tired. Stretching pains. Belly.
Cravings: Mint chocolate chip, lemonade, and chow mein.
Gender: No idear.
Movement: Yes! Finally I am feeling this LO moving! There were a few little flutters but what I’m mostly feeling is full body movement, which is sooo strange. I almost forgot how strange it felt!
Maternity Clothes: I same as before! Leggings and dresses are my bff’s, but I have also still been wearing some of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Not bad.
Best Moments This Week: Finally deciding on how to do the nursery, and our doctor’s appt was last Thursday – everything looked great, and our anatomy scan will be Oct 25th.
What I’m Looking Forward To: I am making Chili for our Young Adult study tonight and I’m excited. Anatomy scan in 3 weeks, which I’m actually really nervous about!!
Milestones: Movement!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad that you are feeling better. :) Think about you and your little one everyday and pray that it will continue to be a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to know about the boy/girl verdict. ;)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!