I know I skipped last week… I’m really sorry, y’all! By the time I got around to remembering to take a picture, I felt so awful that I just didn’t feel like it. There was one specific day where I was very afraid that morning sickness had come back with a vengeance, but as it happens, it was just a fluke… thankful for this!
How Far Along: 17Weeks
Size of Baby: A 17 week baby is the size of a turnip… which reminds me of Charlie from Lost.
Total Weight Gain: –11. I thought I had gained one back, but it was a fluke.
Sleep: Getting better! SO thankful!
Symptoms: Sick one day, moody, tired, achy, and unfortunately my hypotension is back.
Cravings: Spaghetti O’s, Vanilla milkshake, Batter Up fries, and I’ve been thinking about mac N cheese…
Gender: We find out in a week!
Movement: Yes! More and more! Feeling some really strong kicks!
Maternity Clothes: I same as before! Leggings and dresses are my bff’s, but I have also still been wearing some of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Actually they are loose. Awesome..
Best Moments This Week: Feeling the kicks has been pretty awesome.
What I’m Looking Forward To: One week until we find out the sex of the baby!
Milestones: “Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — his/her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now, and s/he's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. S/he can move her joints, and his/her sweat glands are starting to develop.”