This week has definitely been a wild, busy, LONG, and emotional week. I can’t believe only a week has passed since last Saturday because it feels like a decade. It’s been really rough. I’m actually really relieved to be sitting on my bed right now and not have to worry about going to any more events this week, because today is the last day of the week! It’s been a flurry of emotions… From crying until feeling physically ill, to anxiety of getting the house ready for the gender reveal party, to the excitement of finding out our baby is a GIRL, and everything else that went on… I’m drained.
Even more so tonight because, in case you didn’t know, I have pretty bad cat allergies and tonight we went to a Halloween party… I forgot to take medicine beforehand and the one pill I took {which would normally be fine for me…} didn’t do much but take away my focus. I’m pretty sure my cat allergies are continuing to get worse. We’ve been home for nearly an hour and my breathing still feels funny. Blah. If I never saw another cat again it’d be too soon! Ha!
Anyway…
How Far Along: 18 nWeeks
Size of Baby: An 18 week baby is about the length of a bell pepper.
Total Weight Gain: Eh, I dunno. I think I’ve gained one pound back.
Sleep: Lacking.
Symptoms: Hypotension, nausea {though I think this is mostly because I’m super stressed out}, moody
Cravings: Nothing real specific this week, besides Zaxby’s.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, and also found out that I have an anterior placenta, so I’m wondering if I’d feel more movement had it not been so.
Maternity Clothes: I same as before! Leggings and dresses are my bff’s, but I have also still been wearing some of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Actually they are loose. Awesome..
Best Moments This Week: Finding out the gender. It was so much fun to find out with everyone.
What I’m Looking Forward To: My birthday is next week and my parents are coming down for it! I AM SO EXCITED! Because of my dad’s job, they aren’t able to come during the week and stay very long so I always look forward to their visits and cherish every moment.
Milestones: Doctor’s appt, everything looked great. Baby’s heart rate was 147. Found out she is a girl! Watched the u/s video a million times. Uhhh. That’s all I can think of…
And just because he is adorable… Benjamin did this pose because obviously it’s how you stand for the camera!
Love love love. :) get some rest, for Pete's sake.
ReplyDelete