2.15.2013

another week bites the dust.

555819_534503546590282_1835370828_n

34 weeks and still counting down the days! I can’t believe that we are five weeks away from meeting our baby girl. Five weeks can seem like a long time but really with the way things have been going lately, it’s not a long time at all. Which is kind of overwhelming because I feel like I still have a lot to do.

I don’t even want to look at my to-do list, though!

Today’s doctor visit went very well, and we are now to the point where we will be making weekly visits. My weight is “awesome” as my doctor said, and she also told me I was going to be “so skinny” after delivery. Um, yay! It will be so nice to not carry around a lot of extra weight like I did after Benjamin.

As for symptoms, I’ve been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately, and for this reason I’ll be retiring my pre-pregnancy jeans. Although they still fit even comfortably, whenever I do have a contraction they are just a little too tight. Good thing is I bought the most comfortable pair of “athletic pants” {ha, because I am so athletic…} today from Dirt Cheap and I’m pretty sure I’m going to be living in these for a while.

I’m also experiencing the lovely third trimester insomnia, and maybe even a touch of restless legs syndrome, so for the last two nights I’ve hardly gotten any sleep. I am so thankful for a husband who lets me nap during the day.

cutie3

Anyway, I know you are all waiting for this… so I won’t keep you waiting any longer!

Charlotte
Carleigh
Camryn
Carla
Camilla
Chloe
Cora
Clara
Caitlin
Charity
Clementine

Not Camryn! And yes, I used the trendy spelling on purpose, ha! But there you go – five names remaining… and I apologize – I seriously don’t remember who all guessed which names, except for Kimberley’s {Charity, right?}, because my brain is all mush lately.

Hopefully this week, I will remember to take some pictures of the nursery to share with everyone who hasn’t seen already.

You know, if I’m not sleeping…

blog comments powered by Disqus