2.10.2013

six{ish} more weeks.

578335_530436473663656_17712631_n

Another week down, and six more to go {well, less than, as I missed a couple days}. And let me tell you, I am more than ready for this to be over. I won’t go into detail, but another lovely {read: so-not-lovely} symptom has come up to solidify my “so over this” statement yet again. One that I’m pretty sure won’t go away until after the baby is out. I hate to say that I think I won’t be able to attend Sunday morning bible study anymore for a while because of it- because I really cannot sit for two hours like that. I actually have to lay down a lot during the day. So, Carl is going to have to come pick me up between study and services. Sadface!

My little karate baby never fails to keep me wondering what in the world she is up to in there! Whatever it is, I think she’s having a lot of fun. She is a mover and a shaker and she cracks me up because she gets to dancing around pretty much any time she hears music, or hears her daddy talking. Mhmm, daddy’s girl already. She’s likely to be a handful with all this energy she has, but I can already tell she’s going to be a lot of fun. I just can’t wait till she gets here, not only because I’m not crazy about pregnancy, but because I just can’t wait to see what she looks like and what kind of personality she has. It’s like a super cute, super fun mystery!

Speaking of mystery… and fun! Here are our names…

Charlotte
Carleigh
Camryn
Carla
Camilla
Chloe
Cora
Clara
Caitlin
Charity
Clementine

Chloe is not the name, although it is really popular right now and it was actually one of the names we thought about back when we were expecting Benjamin, before we knew he was a, well, he.

So, keep on guessing if you guessed Chloe! And check back in at the end of the week… or beginning of next, depending on when I get around to posting again!

2 comments:

  1. Charity is patient, Charity is kind....It has my {new} vote! Corinthians 13 is a pretty good motto to live by. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still thinking it is Charlotte. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!