2.04.2013

knock off another week.

I know that this is a few days late, but we had a busy weekend with a doctor’s appointment and spending the day with friends and things like that. Needless to say, I’m pretty tired and wish I could just curl up in bed for the next few days until things get busy once more. Alas, life goes on, laundry piles up, and there is water to drink!

3

I didn’t have an “official” bump photo this past week, again because we were so busy, but I did take a couple toward the middle of the week and I really haven’t grown much since, so these will have to do. Actually, at my appointment, I measured the same as I had two weeks before. The doctor said that was pretty normal and she probably had a growth spurt right before the other appointment and that was why things were slowing down. It makes sense, because I’d been having a lot more stretching discomforts around then and seemed to “pop” a little more.

Although, I know a lot of you saw on my Facebook, I am still able to fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans and I’m not only excited about that but really stunned. You ask me how I am able to do this? Well the first three months were spent throwing up almost non-stop. Then I suffered from depression and didn’t want to eat. And once my appetite came back I only wanted to eat celery and yogurt. I feel like after all I’ve been through with this pregnancy, I sort of deserve to feel a little bit good about myself with my pre-pregnancy jeans… especially considering I gained like 40lbs with Benjamin and never came close to fitting in my pre-pregnancy clothes afterward.

Anyway, for those of you playing the name game, here we go again… we have 7 weeks to go {eh, less than, since this is a little late}…

Charlotte
Carleigh
Camryn
Carla
Camilla
Chloe
Cora
Clara
Caitlin
Charity
Clementine

Although I love the name Camilla, that is not the one we’re going with! So keep your guesses coming in!

2

If you all could, please continue to pray for me with my PTSD. I have never thought that medicine would be my “answer”, and it isn’t, so I have a few down days here and there that have been difficult to deal with. It’s getting better, but I still have them and they get me feeling discouraged. And again to anyone I come into contact with on an off-day, I really am sorry! I’m still figuring this out! Please be patient with me!

Thank you, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely still praying for you.

    Love the pictures! I love Chloe, but all of them are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!