11.10.2010

Oh, how GREAT!

Well, it’s certainly Fall in Georgia! We went from a week of 50’s weather back to a week of 70’s. This kinda switch really messes with your sinuses, that’s for sure! Benjamin has a runny nose now. Of course, I am not concerned about it. A runny nose is a runny nose. No big deal.

I guess one thing that I don’t mind about the weather is the fact that we are able to play outside again without fear of getting too cold and having to come back in. However, when the sun beats down on you in the middle of the day, it sure can get hot! Oh, fickle Georgia… why must you mess with us so?

DSC08201

We were able to go to the park with Benjamin’s uncle Preston the other day! We hadn’t seen him in a while so it was a lot of fun hanging out and playing at the park. They went down the slide (Benjamin got a head start) and we all had swinging competitions. Preston and Carl both beat me but I am not ashamed to say that I totally beat Benjamin in the swinging competition. I may or may not have celebrated this feat. Okay, I did. To make myself feel better.

DSC08208

There was a dam and a waterfall and stream there… as well as a dead deer but we’re going to skip over that part. There were also yellow jackets, and Preston can tell you that they are not ashamed to fly down your shirt and when they bite, they BITE! I may or may not have jumped out of the car and run across the parkinglot when one got in the car with us. Okay, I did. So?

DSC08213

DSC08232

DSC08240

(He likes to show off his belly)

DSC08246

DSC08256

DSC08266

DSC08311

DSC08320

It was such a nice day. I want to go back sometime soon.

I’m feeling really good this week. Less desperate, I guess. More hopeful. God is good.

Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
Psalm 31:19

blog comments powered by Disqus