1.29.2013

benjamin at 4 years old.

I did this last year after Benjamin’s birthday, asking him different questions as a fun little survey to know his thoughts on different subjects. I thought it’d be fun to do it again. Benjamin’s answers are bolded.

    1. What is your favorite color? Red
    2. What is your favorite toy? My trains.
    3. What is your favorite fruit? Fruit snacks!!
    4. What is your favorite TV show? Clifford!
    5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich!  
    6. What is your favorite outfit? Spider-Man
    7. What is your favorite game? Indiana Jones and Lego Batman 2
    8. What is your favorite snack? Moon Pies!! 
    9. What is your favorite animal? Cows!
    10. What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
    11. What is your favorite book? “Jangles” {which is the dumbest book ever…}
    12. Who is your best friend? Gabe!
    13. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks {same as last year!}
    14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play!
    15. What is your favorite drink? Yogurt drink!
    16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
    17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Toys & books
    18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt!!!!
    19. What is your favorite thing for dinner? Hamburgers!!!
    20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up!!
    21. What is your favorite movie? Clifford!
    22. Who is your favorite superhero? Super man! 
    23. Where is your favorite place to go? Bible Class!
    24. What is your favorite Bible story? Jesus on the Cross
    25. What is your favorite Old Testament story? Noah!
    26. What is your favorite memory verse? “Jesus died on the cross.”
    27. What is your favorite letter? “B-E-N-J-A-M-I-N, that’s what all my favorite letters are.”

 

He cracks me up. These are totally Ben answers. Goofball! Here are a few pictures from his birthday, in case you haven’t seen them:

DSC09934
DSC09940DSC09941
DSC09946
DSC09952DSC09957
DSC09965DSC09967
DSC09968
DSC09969DSC09971

4 comments:

  1. Clifford is his favourite TV show? You're raising that boy right! =P Now you have to get him some Clifford books and maybe he'll ease up on Jangles. Maybe. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a ton of Clifford books! I have no idea why he likes Jangles so much but we took it back to the library... it was so weird. It said something about the fish telling him stories and he was like a magical uncle or something, and a couple pages later, he's snatched him up to haul him in. Seriously weird.

      Delete
  2. I love that you do that with him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very interesting to see what he comes up with, ha!

      Delete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!