12.19.2010

Benjamin, you are 23 months old!

23 months old

Benjamin… I just can’t believe that in one month you will be two years old. I really can’t!! You are growing up so fast and I can understand what everyone has been saying about children growing up so fast. You are really learning a lot lately and we have been so impressed by how much you know at such a young age. Right now is a really fabulous time for you to be learning because you soak up so much and retain it. You might not understand everything we teach you, but some day you will know.

11287920207_2JF5r

We are going through a lot of changes as a family as we are getting ready to move to our new home. You have done so well adjusting so far to changes and I know you will do fine once we get to our new home in Alabama. You’ll be going through some changes, such as moving up to a big boy bed and hopefully easing into potty training once more, and we are confident that you can do it because you are such a big boy and less of a baby each and every day. You learn so many new words each day and you love to showcase your knowledge. You barely babble anymore, although sometimes I’m the only one who really knows what you’re saying. Sometimes I feel like my job is partly translator, but that’s okay.

DSC08797

You are always such a sweet boy and you love to give hugs to mommy – I love it too! We love bedtime because you are always so excited to read your book and we love to hear you say your prayers and list all the things and people that you are thankful for. Your Bible quiz expands all the time too and I am just amazed at what you know! You’re getting really good at the days of creation and knowing things like who was swallowed by a fish, who was really strong (Samson), and things like that.

DSC08808

You are still a curious little booger and you love to explore. You have a very active mind and imagination and you are so cute when you draw because you will tell us that you drew a circle, or a heart, or mommy, daddy, nana, Ben… whoever! You love to draw! You also love to play and explore outside, especially with Papaw!

DSC08832

You are a silly, sweet, goofy, funny, creative, smart, loving little boy and we can’t wait to see what this next month and year is going to bring us! We love you, Benjamin!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is getting so very very big! Absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!