It is hard for me to truly express how utterly thankful and excited I have been the past few days. I know that many of you know the outcome of our tryout in Alabama this past weekend, but in case you didn’t hear the news, Carl has a job now! You know the old saying, “Good things come to those who wait”? Well we have waited four months and finally – FINALLY we have somewhere to go! I would go on, I would love to tell you all the details and the ins and outs, but right now, I just don’t have words!
God is SO good, He’s SO good to me!
Thank you to all of you who have been keeping us in your prayers. Please continue to do so as we prepare to move (early January we are thinking) and start our new work in Alabama.
The future is BRIGHT! I can’t wait!