12.29.2010

White Christmas

Hello bloggy friends! It has been a while since I have felt like blogging, but here I am! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. Unfortunately, I was extremely sick on Christmas and didn’t really enjoy it {as I was in bed most of the day}. The good thing is I am finally feeling better and ready to move on past the sickness! I have a lingering cough and a headache but I’m doing pretty good in comparison to how I had been doing!

Benjamin, on the other hand, had a fantastic Christmas and has been enjoying all of his toys that he has opened. We haven’t opened all the toys because we are going to be moving in a little over a week and don’t want to have to track down a million small pieces, but I am sure when we get to our new house he is going to have a lot of fun figuring out all his new toys.

I know that a lot of you had white Christmases just like we did! I don’t know about where you live, but in Atlanta there hadn’t been a white Christmas since 1882! And I can’t remember the last time it snowed as much as it did here! Of course, I didn’t go outside at all. I didn’t even take pictures of it {for that matter, I only took a few period during gift opening because I just felt too ill to move around… you know I’m sick when I’m too sick to hold up a camera and press a button}. Carl was able to take a few of Benjamin out in the snow…

Snow9

Snow5

snow6

snow2

Snow7

Snow

Snow3

snow8

Benjamin preferred the driveway to standing out in the fluffy, cold stuff. I don’t blame him. I’m not really a fan of snow either. So I’m glad I at least had an excuse to not go outside.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I hope you were all surrounded by people you love! I look forward to the New Year, how about you?

blog comments powered by Disqus