Since I started this blog waaay back in 2008, Carl and I have moved twice. {Well, three times, if you count that one time…}. The first time, was back when we got the job in Fort Valley, and the second one when we moved from there back to my parents’. I really can’t believe I have moved so much in three years {that’s including moving to and from Memphis!}, but I am super excited to be able to move one more time and hopefully after this, we won’t be packing up so soon afterward!
As of today we have a UHaul truck reserved for January 7th, so that is when we will be heading down to storage to load the truck and then hopefully early the next morning we can get our move on out to Alabama. I said in jest to a friend earlier that I had never thought I’d be so excited about moving to Alabama – but I am! I really am. I can’t wait for us to start our work at the congregation there.
Please keep us in your prayers that things will go smoothly when we do move. There are three weeks inbetween and lots of stuff going on then… you know… Christmas and everything! But three weeks can also fly by pretty fast.
Three weeks and another move. That makes five {or six if you do count that one time} moves since Carl and I have been married back in August 2007. Whew!
Am I ready?
{Sorry! I couldn’t resist!}
Been praying for you all as you start working there!! <3
ReplyDelete