12.06.2010

Blessings

The Paper Mama has another challenge up themed “Blessings”. I didn’t take any pictures of Benjamin this Thanksgiving (I know – shocking!) so I was going to share a different picture that I feel falls into the category of “Blessings”.

DSC08428

I love this picture of my dad and Benjamin playing in the leaves. I am surrounded by so many blessings, and I know most of you know that we are currently living with my parents while Carl is out of work. It has been such a blessing to have such wonderful parents who have taken care of us when we needed it most. They have really been amazing. God blessed me when He gave me parents like them!

I love that Benjamin can spend so much time with his Nana and Papaw. Three and a half years ago my own Papaw passed away and it reminded me how important it is to spend time with your family. It has been a blessing watching Benjamin bond with my parents. They are phenomenal.

It’s a blessing for so many reasons. We don’t know how much longer we will be here with my parents. When we move, we will be moving at least 6 hours away, if we move to any of the 3 places we think we may move to. These moments are so precious… every smile and hug and laugh and kiss… it is all precious.

That’s why this picture of Benjamin playing in his first leaf pile with his Papaw is precious, and a blessing.

Praise GOD from whom ALL blessings flow!!

The Paper Mama
blog comments powered by Disqus