Dear Carl,
Five more days! It’s the final countdown! Yes! I am excited with the prospect of seeing you in five days. It has been a long week so far. Tomorrow is Thursday… and you know that you left me Thursday night. I think it’s getting easier but it still isn’t easy. Benjamin misses you and he talks about you coming home and he says that you are here when he hears a car. But it won’t be too much longer.
Today I think I already told you but we went to Wal-Mart. We were out of Milk (regular and almond) and other things. I got some stuff for my Bible class. I also got that waterless shampoo I was looking at a while back because it has been so hard to get a shower in when I really want it. Guess what? It works pretty well! I think whoever invented that has to be a mom! ha!
Anyway when we got home I saw this in the flowerbed:
They are so beautiful! That cheered me right up. Kind of reminds me of a special wedding I once went to… I think you know the one! ;D
Benjamin napped again today! It’s probably just because I have been giving him allergy medicine because the poor thing is just miserable since we spent all that time in the grass on Monday. I am having a hard time getting him to not stretch the neck of his shirt out anymore…
Definitely not supposed to be that wide. Anyway when he woke up from his nap, he was really in an ill mood.
But he did end up cheering up after a while, mostly when we went to services. Oh, I forgot to tell you that now every time we get in the car he asks if we’re going to see the fireworks show. ha!
Anyway, that was our day. I cleaned the fridge out too. There were … a lot of leftovers. Like, reeeeeeeallllyyyyy left over. Yum.
I forgot to show you these pictures from yesterday so here they are:
He just loves his water bottles.
Going to the fireworks show.
Well, I miss you, and I love you, and I wish five days would just fly on by, don’t you?
Anxiously Waiting For You,
Kristen