1.07.2012

11!

I was tagged by Memory a few days ago and decided I'd do this before I forgot! I hope I do this right...

1. I am addicted to Lipton's Green Tea.
2. My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day and I can't wait for it this year!
3. I spend way too much time on Pinterest, ha!
4. My favorite book {besides the Good Book} is Gone With the Wind.
5. My favorite movie is also Gone With the Wind.
6. My favorite Bible verse is Matthew 6:33; it has gotten me through a lot of hard times!
7. I am blessed to have been married over 4 years to my best friend!
8. My baby boy is going to be 3 in less than two weeks and I'm feeling pretty bittersweet about it!
9. My favorite band is the Avett Brothers and I have seen them live twice!
10. I have texture issues and won't eat certain foods because of them, such as tomatoes, mushrooms, strawberries, and other things like that...
11. I have anxiety issues... especially when it comes to driving.

1. What is the last thing you bought?
--- Lunch with the family.
2. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
--- Charleston, SC


3. What is the biggest thing you want to accomplish this year?
--- I just want to continue growing as a Christian and in all areas of my life.
4. Where is the farthest you've been from home?
--- Hm. I guess Wisconsin. Or maybe Iowa. I don't know!
5. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first see them?
--- Body language.
6. Quiet or outgoing?
--- Quiet, definitely.
7. What is the greatest thing you want people to remember you for?
--- Being a Christian.
8. Who is the most famous person you have met?
--- The Avett Brothers




9. What does the last text you sent say?
--- "One Half. I went inside." with this picture: 


{benjamin on his new swingset. he has the best daddy ever who worked all day yesterday to assemble it}

10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
--- alive now? huh... I dunno! maybe the pioneer woman? because I love her cookbook.
11. What is your favorite Bible verse?

--- Matthew 6:33. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."




There's another part to this thing where I add my own questions but I don't have time right now! hope you enjoyed it! I will hopefully soon share some pictures of what we've been doing lately! Trying to get back into the swing of things, but you know, I'm also planning a big almost-three-year-old's birthday party...


{tear}


See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. i love your answers, kristen! i love the pioneer woman too. look at y'all with the Avett Brothers! (: thank you for answering these questions even though you are super busy. i hope the party for benjamin goes well! can't wait to hear about it. (:
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!