1.03.2012

oh so blessed

Starting off the new year with my beautiful family is such a blessing.
Even if I've been suffering from sinuses thanks to Alabama's totally weird weather.
At least I have held off on my letter of dissatisfaction about the amount of changes the weather has gone through during the past week.
It's still a blessing to have my boys here with me. Life is fun with them!

Here's the whole clan... My parents and my brother and his wife. I am so blessed to have the family that God has given me. My parents have been such an encouragement to me, and have always cared for us no matter what. And my brother and sister in law... I am so proud of the work they are doing in North Georgia. He's also a preacher. 

Blessings abound. Feeling really thankful {albeit sinus-y} right now.


7 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't y'all look spiffy?! love your outfit, kristen!
     
    i'm right there suffering with ya. i never have sinus problems, but this week,,,,whew! i'm ready for the end! ;D happy wednesday!
     
    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so neat to see all of your family! and is that a new hair doo? look at you (:

    i tagged you in a fun quizzy today (: hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! Happy New Year to you too! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girl! we didn't mean to match that day (that was Christmas morning, btw) but since we were matching I asked my dad to take a picture of us since we don't get a lot of family photos made! I need to print this one!


    Alabama is so crazy with the weather right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well kind of! I'm growing my hair out, but I did chop my bangs off (in my bathroom, yikes!). And I curled it! thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet family photo! And, I just realized you were blogging again. Apparently google reader dropped you . . . boo!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!