1.07.2012

Pinterest Recipes!

Okay, I know I'm not the only one out here who is in love with Pinterest. Go on, admit it. Most of you have probably been sucked into the wonderfulness that is Pinterest, as I have. I'm not going to tell you how much time I have spent on there... let's just say, I've been lightly teased for having it pulled up on my laptop in the kitchen while I cook... because I just can't stop! Ha!

I thought it might be fun to share some of the recipes that I have tried that I've found on Pinterest. Seriously I wish I had all the time in the world to make all the stuff I pin... but I don't. They're still fun to collect! I guess it's okay to collect "pins" instead of ... junk in my house. Speaking of which, we have been seriously going through stuff after Christmas and will continue to now that Ben's birthday is just around the corner... so much work!!

Anyway, maybe I'll do this periodically and hopefully you'll post some of the things you've tried out as well! I love getting those "Friend Approved" recipes.


-- this is what we're eating monday night!

-- we had this last night and it was sooo good.

-- I did this for a fellowship meal, and took only one home.

-- I have made this several times because it is sooo good!



And that's all I'll do for now! I'll post more another time! Have you tried anything lately?





1 comment:

  1. Sooo I thought I was following you, but apparently I wasn't! I popped over here just to see by chance if you'd posted anything that I'd missed and whaddya know, a whole bunch of posts! Glad to see you back to blogging... I'd missed reading!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!