This year has gone by so fast! I am shocked and amazed at how much you have grown! Be it physically, or vocally, or anything in between - you certainly are phasing out of being a 'baby' toward a 'little boy' instead. I love that you still love to cuddle and will sometimes ask me to sing Rock-A-Bye Baby to you... I know this won't last (because for one thing, you're getting way too heavy), so I am cherishing this while I can.
Benjamin, mommy and daddy are so proud of you. You are a good listener, even if you have your moments, and you try to please us as much as possible. You are still growing and so are we - and we are very glad to be able to watch you grow up! You are a precious little soul who loves Bible class and loves to sing. You amaze us with your knowledge and your thirst to know more. You're so very curious and Benjamin, I hope you never lose that! Ask questions and don't stop until you get your answers!
You are adventurous and playful and I love when you ask me, "Mommy, will you play with me?" I love to play cars with you or play with your "Dude House", or whatever fun games we can come up with. I can't believe you're big enough to have your own bike, or to swing on the big boy swings, or any of that other stuff. But I sure do love how much you enjoy it and how much you enjoy life.
We love you, Benjamin! You are such a blessing to us and we can't wait to see what you accomplish this year as well!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I can't believe he is 3!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Benjamin! He's still looks like a sweet little duckie. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Benjamin! I wish I had some Buzz Lightyear wings! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd bday Benjamin!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday old man! You look alot like your dad!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting to be SO big and he is the cutest little 3 year old. :)
ReplyDeletethat picture of him and his bike is precious. happy, happy 3 years and many more.
ReplyDeleteSoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm
Hey Kristen! I tagged you in a blog award over here at
ReplyDeletenaomi-lifes-a-song.blogspot.com
I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
no way! 3 years old?!?! he is such a cutie. hope you are having a great day, kristen!
ReplyDeletexo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com