Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I hope you all had a lovely day filled with family and love and blessings! We had a very quiet day with just the three of us, but it was a really nice Thanksgiving, filled with my two favorite boys and my little tiny girl who is still “baking”. Our meal wasn’t huge, but it didn’t need to be and I enjoyed cooking all of it for my little family. I missed my family today, but even so, it was nice spending time with my boys.
Here’s a little Thanksgiving Throwback from Benjamin’s first Thanksgiving… another Thanksgiving where we weren’t able to travel to see family, but spent it with friends instead. Can’t believe how much time has passed since then! Wow!
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! And in case you were wondering: no. We do not go out at crazy hours for Black Friday. Hello, pillow! {But for those of you who do, be safe and don’t get into any altercations over flat screens! ha!}