11.11.2012

20 Weeks: Half-Way There!!

20weeks

20 Weeks already!? I’m blown away! This pregnancy has, so far, simultaneously flown by and crawled by… depending on how I’d been feeling. Please ignore how terrible I look in the picture, ha! Hello, Sunday nap!

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of Baby: Beginning at 20 weeks, the baby is measured from head to toe, instead of from head to rump. At 20 weeks, the baby is the length of a banana.

20-banana

Total Weight Gain: Eh, pretty sure we’re still at –10.
Sleep: Getting better!
Symptoms: Hypotension, still a bit of nausea, moody, stretching pains.
Cravings: Zaxby’s. Always Zaxby’s. And potatoes… like baked potatoes…
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Feeling more and more!
Maternity Clothes: I same as before! Leggings and dresses are my bff’s, but I have also still been wearing some of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Actually they are loose. Awesome… I occasionally wear maternity pants but there’s no real need right now.
Best Moments This Week: Georgia won SEC East! Carl and Benjamin put the crib together… aaaaand…. I am pretty sure there was something else, but I’m drawing a blank.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Young adult study tomorrow night – woohoo tacos!
Milestones: Halfway through! SO awesome!

blog comments powered by Disqus