Dear Precious Girl,
I wanted to tell you briefly that you have the best daddy in the world. I think that your big brother Benjamin would totally agree with me when I say that. Your daddy already loves you so much. I know this because he takes care of me so well while you’re hanging out in my tum. I can’t even count the amount of times he’s run to the store for us, or has indulged us in our cravings.
But that isn’t all that makes him an amazing daddy. Your daddy is a very wonderful person because he cares for other people. He cares about them in ways that a lot of other people may not. He’s generous and kind to people and gives up a lot of his time to help them when he can.
He is a wonderful daddy because he has committed to lead our family in a godly way, to make sure that we all are on the right spiritual path, that we know what God expects of us and that we know how to love God, ourselves, and others. You don’t know it, but every night we all crowd up on Benjamin’s bed and read a Bible story together and say a prayer. I’m sure you hear it… and I can’t wait till you can sit there with us and listen while Daddy and sometimes Benjamin reads to us.
I know that you’re going to love your daddy to pieces when you get here, and that you’ll have him wrapped around your little finger instantly. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time that you’ve got the best daddy ever, so prepare to be swept away!
Love,
Mommy