10.30.2008

farewell, for now!

I've heard the third trimester is similar to the first with the way you feel. I believe it. I've been more nauseous lately. Haven't gotten sick, but I do feel nauseous. My head is so stuffy. I don't know if that's related at all to pregnancy, but ugh! It's made my day a lot slower than I'd like it to be. In fact, now that I'm feeling halfway decent (for the time being, I'm sure), I should really get to folding (yet another) load of laundry, and packing the rest of the room.

Since we are moving tomorrow (eek!), I don't know when the next time we will be able to access the internet will be. So, in case it is a while - I hope you all have safe holidays! I'd give you all my cell in case I'm needed, or if ya just wanna text, but uhh... for one thing, I don't know where it is anyway. Another, the charger doesn't belong to me, so it will probably be dead once I do find it. And lastly, it's being cut off next week.

Time to get busy!

Love,
Kkens

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! I hope you start feeling better soon! It is true the third trimester is tough, but you're more than half way there and still going strong! Nausea is the WORST...I had it my entire pregnancy...almost everyday. Good luck with the move! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!