Yesterday was my first baby shower and Benjamin got a lot of really nice stuff! It was sooo much fun! Thanks to everyone who came. It was really special. I went home and... slept for two hours. How bout that, haha.
Friday we are moving to Fort Valley. I'm excited, and I'm also a bit bummed, only because we aren't moving to our own place. And because I'm going to miss all the friends we have here in this area. But, we'll make a visit later on, when Benjamin is born and everything has slowed down. From here on out it's going to be so busy. And... I'm ready!
This is also my last week as a teenager. I'll be 20 on Sunday. :)
Kay! I'll edit with some pics later maybe. Got things to do!!
Love,
Kristen
How are you really?
4 months ago
It is so weird to me sometimes that I am older then you but you are so far ahead me in making a life for yourself. Best of luck with the move.
ReplyDelete