I'm feeling more and more exhausted... perhaps it's just been a busy week. But, I have a feeling this is only the beginning, because November is right around the corner. There's a lot to do between now and then, and I haven't even begun... but today, and tomorrow, we should have a few more things checked out and finalized in Fort Valley. We should be leaving later today and going to stay in a hotel again. I like the weekend trips with Carl; it's nice to have some time with him that isn't interrupted by other family members. Not that I don't enjoy being around family...
I can't wait until we find our own place to rent. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can afford a place and get in there. Hopefully sometime before mid December, preferably before then. But we'll see. I'm just really tired of relying on other people. I mean, I really do appreciate my parents being willing to let us stay as long as we needed. But sometimes I feel like the welcome is running out. Or maybe I'm just getting frustrated. Anyway, as we can't afford to move in anywhere in Fort Valley as of yet, we are going to have to live with another couple. More relying on others. But I have to hand it to them - it's a real Christian thing to do. To offer your home to people who don't exactly know what's coming up in their future.
Time is running low, anyway! January isn't too far off and Benjamin will soon be here with us - I can't wait.
Anyway, I need to eat some lunch and get stuff ready to go down to Fort Valley. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I know the feeling about living with family, it seems like during the summer I can barely be around them. I just think it is the whole growing up thing.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling about living with family, it seems like during the summer I can barely be around them. I just think it is the whole growing up thing.
ReplyDelete