7.31.2009

July, July, July... it never seemed so strange.

The last day of July, it rained all day long. It stormed for a while, too. We had been wanting to go to Lane Southern Orchards - a Peach Orchard here that we haven't yet visited. However, we wanted to go half because it also has a playground and if we had gone - even between thunderstorms - it would have been wet and very short lived. Ah, well... some other time..

The last day of July, we cleaned up because we are having company tomorrow. Back in December we bought a washer and dryer from a couple our age. They now have a ... I want to say nearly three-month-old daughter, and Jess and I have been talking a lot on Facebook. So we decided why not just get together? Tomorrow they are coming for lunch and I am very excited! I really want to take pictures of Ella and Benjamin. Ella is so very cute. I can't wait!

The last day of July, I found out that my parents' dog almost tore into my grandmother's dog because she was getting one of his snacks. Bailey didn't get a snack after that. He is old and becoming quite crotchety in his old age. I blame my brother.

The last day of July, I did take pictures.


watching the rain. Kind of reminds me of this post.


watching daddy.


he started reaching for the rain.


He sits by himself so well now. it's amazing how quick they learn, innit?


I love moments like these.



Anyway. Tomorrow is the first of August. Where is the year going?

Kristen


* July July July, it never seemed so strange - the Decemberists.

2 comments:

  1. Your little guy is adorable! I love these photos of him! I'm following you from MBC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!