I know I
just posted a contest, but I saw this and just couldn't resist. I'm sorry. I love Valentine's day. It's pretty much my favorite holiday because I am a total girl and love all the hearts and cutesy things that go along with Valentines day. I love to decorate with Valentine's day stuff.. if we had a Target here, I am sure I would be all over their Valentine's day section. Please, if you have one, PLEASE don't tell me how adorable their stuff is. I will have to get in my car and drive an hour to get to one if you do.
Anyway, this contest is for a Valentine's Day photo card. I chose a picture I had taken last year when I made heart ice for our Valentine's Day lunch. I thought it was adorable. And if the phrase doesn't strike a chord with you, just remember, it's
ice.
I dedicate this to my sweet husband. I love him so!

Great idea! I love seeing what everyone's coming up with!
ReplyDelete