1.29.2011

just a few things.

DSC00017

Today was really, really exciting and fun.

DSC09902

We took Benjamin to the Circus. Actually, Carl won two free tickets. And we only had to pay for the cheapest seat for Ben since we would hold him in our laps.

DSC09903

I was probably the most excited person in our section. And loudest. And I was totally okay with this. {It remains unknown as to whether the people around me were okay with this}

DSC09895

Benjamin enjoyed his day as well. It was a lot of driving {4hrs round trip}, but he did really well!

DSC09897

After spending a fantastic day with my two favorite boys, I’m feeling pretty blessed right now.

God is so good to me… I am so undeserving!

But thankful all the same!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the circus! Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!