1.29.2011

Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Birthday

This week's Paper Mama Photo Challenge is Birthday! How appropriate! Benjamin JUST turned two the 19th! I still can't believe how big he has gotten and how time has just flown by! He has been such a joy to watch grow up in the last year. This picture is one from his birthday party. We had pizza because it is pretty much his favorite food ever. He was very focused on eating his share {because he was ready to get down and play with the balloons again!}



The Paper Mama

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!