3.18.2011

(Friday) Favorites

I decided to join in with the lovely ladies Rachel and her daughter Hannah by posting about my favorite things that I am thinking of this Friday. Won’t you join in?

Here are my (Friday) Favorite Things:

{My Boys}

SONY DSC

being content,
learning,
growing,
loving.

{The Springtime}

SONY DSC

the bright colors,
new life,
warm sunshine,
fragrant flowers,

playing outside.

SONY DSC

{Giggles}

SONY DSC

playing,
exploring,
expressing,
joyfulness.

{Peace}

SONY DSC

{Patience}

SONY DSC

prayer.

God’s love and patience toward us.
A thoughtful husband who prays with me and loves me.
A sweet boy who is learning and growing.
My long-distance family.
My wonderful friends.

Love, peace, joy, hope.

All favorites.



friday favorite things | finding joy

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Patience picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the peace/patience series! I needed to see that one today. :)

    Your list of favorites was beautiful.

    Have a great weekend, and I truly hope to see you again next week!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from Rachel's site. Your boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing that you got such a great shot of him crying, ahaha, so cute! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!