A little bit late in my link up, but hey! it’s here!
Day 8. 2/27/2011 – I just love this peach tree out in our back yard! I can’t get over the precious pink blossoms!
Day 9. 2/28/2011 – The last day of February was stormy, and also the start of cold weather – again!!
Day 10. 3/1/2011 – Benjamin’s got talent… kinda.
Day 11. 3/2/2011 – I love seeing the sun set. This sunset made the lighting in the back yard super weird.
Day 12. 3/3/2011 – I told you I love this peach tree. I saw this early in the morning and had to run outside to take a picture for my 365.
Day 13. 2/4/2011 – Friends came into town for a wedding and Benjamin had a playdate with their daughter Reagan. They had so much fun – and aren’t they cute? I love this pic!
Day 14. 3/5/2011 – Benjamin at the wedding. Sometimes it is so hard to keep still and quiet when you’re a 2-year-old {and sometimes even when you’re a 22-year-old!)! He was good, though!
Great photos. I love that sunset. Gorgeous. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteDay 11 is so pretty!
ReplyDelete