3.22.2011

Project 365; Week Four

Before we get into my pictures from last week, I wanted to invite everyone to an Online Pampered Chef Party that I am hosting. It ends March 31st, so if you’re interested, hop on over there and see what you can find! Here are a couple helpful hints:

- Come check out some Pampered Chef products!http://www.pamperedchef.biz/autumnmcbrayer?page=2ways-order-products Go there and type in "Kristen Jenkins" and start shopping! :D
- Spend $60 and get a free gift!
- Book a March show off of Kristen's show and get 60% off one of the brand new Items in the new Spring/Summer products!
- Interested in selling Pampered Chef? This month if you sign up you have the chance to receive 1/2 the money back that you put into your kit! Send me a message if you are interested!

For more information, check out the facebook page for the event!

 

ANYWAY – On to the main event, the pictures!!

Day 22. 3/13/2011 – This was just a random moment during the day when I had my camera nearby and snapped the picture. Sweet shot, oh yeah!

SONY DSC

Day 23. 3/14/2011 – Benjamin was sitting on the porch and I couldn’t resist a shot of his sweet feet!

SONY DSC

Day 24. 3/15/2011 – Playing with his play-dough outside on the deck.

SONY DSC

Day 25. 3/16/2011 – He said he was drawing a girl.

SONY DSC

Day 26. 3/17/2011 – I just love these cheerful tulips!

SONY DSC 

Day 27. 3/18/2011 – Benjamin pointed this out to me so I took a picture. I love the soft colors and the brightness of the moon. This was not the supermoon.

SONY DSC

Day 28. 3/19/2011 – This, however, was the supermoon. I went a little crazy with the camera there…

SONY DSC

NapTime MomTog Project 365

3 comments:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!