3.19.2011

Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Green

Green is sometimes Benjamin’s favorite color.
When it isn’t blue or orange.
This picture was taken today at his bff’s birthday party. He loves balloons, and bubbles, and sunshine.

SONY DSC

He’s cute.
I love spring.

 

The Paper Mama

14 comments:

  1. love the colors! And yes I love spring and your son is too cute :) Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, indeed! And, I'm so jealous you have spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost feels like early summer today! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! and what a gorgeous day!! love the framing and light of this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! yay spring!

    visiting from the paper mama!

    you can visit my blog here: http://the-sweetest-serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, looks like a great party, your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful shot! The colors are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! I love the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! it really was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!