3.25.2011

(Friday) Favorites

here are some of my favorite things from this past week.
I had a really great week so I am really happy to share.

 

friday favorite things | finding joy

 

sleeping in.

having a husband who is willing to take Benjamin to work for the morning while I sleep in.

getting up to do the dishes to find they have already been done.

a wonderful husband who cleans the dishes for me, unexpectedly.

SONY DSC

cheerful tulips outside the screened-in porch.

peaceful mornings.

laughing hard and loud with Blythe.

Fringe.

Sonic vanilla cherry cokes, and getting them unexpectedly from that sweet husband of mine.

SONY DSC

playing

SONY DSC

in

SONY DSC

the

SONY DSC

sunshine.

my sweet boy who has such a joyful spirit.

nighttime prayers with my husband.

studying the book of Esther.

Bible quiz with Benjamin, and listening to him answer correctly!

Benjamin singing “Clarity” by John Mayer … over and over… oh I just love it!

SONY DSC

blue eyes.

making awesome blackberry cobbler for the young adult devo

SONY DSC

and not having any left afterward

{because that means they loved it!}

mom calling at 9PM to talk because she’s bored.

packing suitcases for the MSOP lectureship,

and looking forward to seeing friends again, and family!

SONY DSC

making shadows,

finding lizards outside,

and just loving each other.

this week has been so blessed!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And, I'm so glad you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I love how you interwoven your favorites with the pictures.

    Are you just studying Esther? Or are you doing the Beth Moore study of Esther (which I've done and think it's awesome.)

    Have a great weekend. And thank you for listing your Friday Favorites!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just studying! I just picked up my Bible and started reading it :)

    Thanks, I hope your weekend is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tulips and glorious sunshine... God is a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what?!?!?! is that a comment with a picture AND a link to my blog i see??? it is about stinkin' time! go me for finally figuring this out after all this time! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post - it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!