3.02.2011

Thoughts.

SONY DSC

We are so blessed to be here.
To live where we live.
To know the people we know,
and love the people we love.
We are so blessed – with every breath of air
with which we fill our lungs,
with every beat of our hearts,
with every smile and every tear.

I can’t help but to be so thankful
to the God of heaven who has given us
all this and more.
I did nothing to deserve this,
but I am so grateful.

I’m sitting on our screened-in porch,
looking out at the peach blossoms,
listening to birds sing and dogs bark and kids play.

God has truly blessed us.
I never want to take this for granted.

SONY DSC

2 comments:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!