1.21.2013

30 weeks.

DSC09915

So as a lot of you know, last weekend was really busy because we had Benjamin’s birthday party going on {I’ll share from that later} and my parents were in town so we were just visiting with them. But Friday, we hit the 30 week mark which is another big milestone because normally that means that there are 10 weeks left! Well, for us that means 9 weeks left since we’re having our c-section a week early. But, 30 weeks is still 30 weeks and I made sure we got a picture for this one.

As you can see, Baby C is growing. Of course, my bump looks different depending on the pants I’m wearing {I hate the full-panel ones but that’s the one I’m wearing in this photo}. With Benjamin I got a plethora of stretch marks and I didn’t think there was a possibility of getting more or anything like that, but  this week I have been so itchy and my belly has been so sore because my stretch marks from Benjamin are stretching. Awesome. {Honestly, I don’t really care… stretch marks are stretch marks and no biggie.}

Another new awesome symptom happens to be the fact that it feels like my pelvic bone is going to split slap in half. I talked to my doctor last week about it and she said it was probably feeling more painful because this is my second baby. And pushing myself with nesting didn’t really help things. But the relaxin hormone is what makes your joints get all loose and everything to help prepare your body for labor {nobody informed mine that we don’t need all that, I guess}, and it’s making my joints hurt, including my knees.

But the good news is the nursery is almost complete. I’ll share pictures of that soon!

My medication continues to work for me and I’m really happy with the way I’ve been feeling and everything lately. I appreciate your continued prayers!

And now with the name game…

  • Charlotte

  • Carleigh

  • Camryn

  • Carla

  • Camilla

  • Chloe

  • Cora

  • Clara

  • Caitlin

  • Charity

  • Clementine
  • Not Carla, contrary to a lot of guesses {many of which I know were not serious!}. Stay tuned later this week to see another name ticked off the list!

    4 comments:

    1. My money is on Clara :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I LOVE the name Carleigh...spelling and all!

      You are looking great, Kristen. So cute!

      xo
      purposelyathome.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. SO cute, girly!!! I think I was TWICE your size at 30 weeks, at least it FOR SURE felt like it!!! LOL :D As far as the names go...Carleigh. That's my guess. It has stood out to me ever since I first saw the list. ;)

      ReplyDelete

    Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
    - Colossians 4:6

    I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!