Oh, hey.
Yeah, I know… it’s been forever since I’ve updated this thing. Almost a month. I know. I’m awful! But the month was December and we all know holidays are the worst for throwing extra stuff in… and throw on top of that, like, everything… you know how it is. So I’m assuming you forgive me. You can’t hate a pregnant gal too long, right?
Guess what? Today is a big day because… we are officially in the third trimester! Yes! The home stretch! The last mile! But also guess what? I’m not even doing the full 12 weeks of the last trimester because I’m having my c-section at 39 weeks {I may end up blogging about why later, because I’m sure there are a lot of people who have questions about that… but right now, let’s just say it is necessary}, so 11 weeks it is!
Woah.
11 weeks.
Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve shown you how big baby C and I are getting {lol}, so here’s the latest bump photo, taken this evening by my wonderful husband…
Ignore the fact that my lips are absolutely chapped and my hair is yucky because I did absolutely nothing to it… I’ve been suffering from sinus issues all week, after spending the weekend worried about Benjamin {as a lot of you know, he spent yet another weekend in the hospital, this time with pneumonia}. Cut me some slack! {And yes, those are jammie pants. Not funky hippie pants.}
Anyhow, there’s the 28 week bump for ya. I am gaining weight, that bump ain’t going anywhere, and we are healthy! It’d be awesome if she’d stop kicking me in the ribs though… ouch. She’s seriously a lot more wild than Benjamin ever was so I’m kinda thinking she’s going to give us a run for our money. She likes to simultaneously kick the bladder and the ribs, and it’s so awesome. And by awesome I mean ridiculously uncomfortable.
Sooooo…. I’m going to skip the little survey thing I’ve been doing since I’ve missed a few weeks and because I have something else special for this trimester. Since we have 11 weeks left, why not play a little game? Most know that the name is a secret that we won’t reveal until the baby is here, although it definitely is set in stone because I’ve already monogrammed something HA! Anyway, that doesn’t keep most people from making guesses – the wilder, the better – and so now is your chance to see a list of names that it could POSSIBLY be. We have been calling the baby “Baby C”, so of course all these names will be C names, and only one of them is correct.
You can guess out loud or you can keep it to yourself, I don’t really care. Certain people need to zip it, though… Carl…
;)
Each week, we will be ticking off one name, until we are finally left with just two and then I’m sure everyone will see the announcement probably on facebook one way or the other. We thought it could be a really fun game to play… so here we go!
- Charlotte
- Carleigh
- Camryn
- Carla
- Camilla
- Chloe
- Cora
- Clara
- Caitlin
- Charity
- Clementine
And, FYI, her first name is not a family name, nor is she named after anyone specific… the name we chose is one that we just really loved and can’t see naming her anything else!
Next week, there will be 10 names, and so forth. I’m not going to confirm nor deny any name so don’t even try it!
And that, my friends, is all I can think of writing right now. I’ll try and do this more throughout the week but you know how things are when you’re 6 months pregnant and your bed is oh so cozy and you’ve got those amazing eclipse curtain that trick you into thinking you live in Alaska and the sun just isn’t up, and your pillow is just one puffy cottony cloud of bliss… yeeeaaahhhh…
I’ll do my best. Or at least aim in the right direction. And either way you’re still going to love me, right? <3
Steven and I guessed Carleigh Grace the first time you called her baby C! Your whole lisi of C names are adorable! Can't wait to find out "who" she is!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute bump, by the way!
We have gotten a LOT of guesses since we announced the initials! It's so fun to hear everyone's names. Some are toootally off the wall though, lol!
DeleteThank you!
Cora was my great, great grandmother's name, I love it. I've always wanted to use it as a middle name. Charleigh is my niece's name...I think that one kinda fits ya'll! Clementine also sounds like ya'll. Hmmmmm...Clara of course is beautiful too! Whoever knew there was so many cute C names! Does she have a middle initial?
ReplyDelete