1.26.2013

31 weeks & rolling on…

DSC00025

Nothing new really has gone on this week to speak of. We have 8 weeks to go and it’s really, really starting to weigh in that it’s less than 2 months really. March 22 is just around the corner and then we’ll have a little baby to take care of… I’ve been having dreams of a sweet little baby girl with brown hair.

We have a few more things to buy for the baby but for the most part, we’re good. It feels really good to not have a whole lot left to do when you don’t have a whole lot of time left to do it in anyway. Of course, I’m sure I’ll still get the panic when we hit sprinting point, but we’ll see when we get there.

My medication continues to help. My only complaints now have to do with being super sore (i.e. not being able to walk or stand long periods of time… or being able to move at all without pain) and finally not fitting into my clothes. I’m thankful for friends who were recently pregnant to loan me some shirts that will cover my belly! I can make it 8 more weeks, I think, without having to purchase anything new! That’s one thing I can’t stand… having to buy clothes that you only wear for a short amount of time! I’ve been real fortunate to not have to worry about outgrowing my clothes until recently where I’ve popped out once more.

And once more with the name game…

Charlotte
Carleigh
Camryn
Carla
Camilla
Chloe
Cora
Clara
Caitlin
Charity
Clementine

It’s not Carleigh, or any other variation of spelling! So, Carleigh, Carla, and Cora are marked off… any more guesses, my friends? I love to hear your guesses! They make me giggle. Please do let us know if you have a guess!

And a little off topic… but tonight for the first time ever my house got rolled! First we got this picture tagged of us on Facebook:

730589_619836542038_1405472179_n

With the caption “You’re next!” and I had been totally oblivious to the fact that anyone else had been rolled because I was in here getting ready to blog, and I was also playing handheld Yahtzee… anyway, we went out and lo and behold, our house was being rolled!

386990_619837390338_1006355841_n

I feel so special! Thanks, friends!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I think it is either Camilla or Charlotte. Can't wait to find out :) Not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,well my second guess is Charlotte or Clementine. All of the names on the list are super cute! I like this little game! It's exciting! Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte!

    Our teens rolled the inside of our house once. And buttered the door knobs. It was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love all the names! Can't wait to find out which one it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your little basketball belly! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!