4.03.2011

Project 365; Week Five and Six

Since I missed last week on account of being away in Memphis, I will post the last two weeks of my 365 Project! So double the fun! Here we go…

Day 29. 3/20/2011 – Just hanging out watching Blues Clues in the afternoon. It appears that I was preparing for the Young Adult devo in the midst of it all.

SONY DSC

Day 30. 3/21/2011 – My future soccer star?  Heehee

SONY DSC

Day 31. 3/22/2011 – Blowing bubbles on a pleasant spring afternoon.

SONY DSC

Day 32. 3/23/2011 – Taking pix.

SONY DSC

Day 33. 3/24/2011 – Making a shadow.

SONY DSC

Day 34. 3/25/2011 – Pomegranate buds.

SONY DSC

Day 35. 3/26/2011 – Stuffin’ his face! Ha!

SONY DSC

Day 36. 3/27/2011 – It had been a while since we had Starbucks! This was in Memphis!

SONY DSC

Day 37. 3/28/2011 – Someone parked next to us at the Hotel and it reminded me of all our Alabama friends so I had to take a picture!

SONY DSC

Day 38. 3/29/2011 – Reunited with Papaw at the Memphis School of Preaching lectureship!

SONY DSC

Day 39. 3/30/2011 – Haunting the book store. We did this often.

SONY DSC

Day 40. 3/31/2007 – On our way home from Memphis… so tired from such a long week!

SONY DSC

Day 41. 4/1/2011 – Stunna shades.

SONY DSC

Day 42. 4/2/2011 – Hanging out in the boat… and you can tell Benjamin has been suffering from allergies.

SONY DSC

Phew! That sure was an eyeful! We had a great week last week at the lectures and I just didn’t  have the time to sit down and upload all of these. It’s all good!

NapTime MomTog Project 365

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the blowing bubbles and the pomegrante buds. That last photo is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the giraffe shirt!!! Does it come in Carl's size?

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!