12.09.2009

About 20 Pounds Ago...

Hey all! I am on vacation, so I have prepared a few Blog posts to publish while I'm gone! I hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about me, and don't worry - you'll get plenty of pictures of our vacation once we get back - and plenty of stories I'm sure!

Make sure you are following my Twitter for short updates throughout the trip! Remember, I'll be back December 14th!

-------

We went to Chattanooga, Tn for our Honeymoon. While there, we visited the Children's Museum.



Um ... Can you say "Underweight"?!



Or perhaps, "Freakishly Skinny"!?

Just a note, I don't look like that anymore!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are super duper skinny in those picks. You look much better now if I do say so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have those same pants!! :) we love children's museums. lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was called "No Butt" in high school. Far from it now! What's that new song? "A Baby Changes Everything." Starting with mom's body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you're so cute!! Love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!