12.19.2009

Benjamin, You Are 11 Months Old!



My little Super Hero is Eleven Months Old! I just can't believe it! You are growing like a weed! Right now you have a little head cold but shouldn't be too much longer and you'll be 100% again! The doctor weighed you yesterday and said you were 20 pounds, 9 ounces! You must be crawling off all those snacks and meals you eat! I was really shocked you hadn't gained too much since your 9 month check up!



You are just the silliest little boy I have ever known! I just love watching you explore your surroundings and interact. You are so funny when you say, "Ho, ho, ho!" into empty glasses or bottles. I think Daddy must have taught you that one. You love going from one thing to another, just exploring and seeing what kind of trouble you can get into.



So far you have taken a few small steps at a time. I counted three the other day, which was remarkable! You are getting better and better at standing alone. I think your tennis shoes have really helped a lot. You like to pull them off, though. Your first word is "Uh, oh!" and you call everyone, especially males, "Dad-da!". When we were at your Great-Mimi's house, you would crawl around calling the dog, Maggie, "Guh!".



I don't think I can keep up with you! You have become busier and busier lately. We are so excited about your first Christmas, but I'm a little apprehensive as well because I know that next month will come your first birthday! Mommy is so not ready!



Ready or not, though ...



post signature

8 comments:

  1. He is getting soo big! What a little cutie! Hope he feels better soon. I know ya'll are going to enjoy his first Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You are going to have so much fun during Christmas with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable, a precious gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and your little man is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 11 months Benjamin! I can't believe he's almost a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! He's spiderman! Wishing a happy 11 months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! 11 months old already? It doesn't seem real. He is growing up to be such a handsome little man. I love the spiderman pj's - so cute!

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little super hero is just too adorable! Happy 11 months little man!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!