On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again -
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends.
Insisting that the world keep turning our way
And our way
is on the road again.
-------
We are going to be out of town for two weeks! Keep us in your prayers as we travel! We are going to visit family and friends and we will be back with you December 14th. Don't worry, I have a few posts scheduled starting Dec. 4th.
Have a fantastic next two weeks! I'll catch up with you all when I get home!
I shall be praying for your safety :) have a grand time and tell us all about it when you return!
ReplyDeleteBenjamin is so cute! Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteAw girl, I'm going to miss you tons!!! Hope ya'll have a fabulous trip though. I will be praying for you. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun, you deserve a vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time away!
ReplyDelete