I wanted to drop a quick post though to urge you all to sign this petition to get Kevin Jennings, Obama's "Safe" School Czar, fired. You may not know all the details about the sort of books he is trying to get into the school systems for seventh through twelfth graders to read, but it is disgusting and quite literally pornographic literature. You may or may not agree with my beliefs on homosexuality and pedophilia, the like, but I think many will agree that whatever your beliefs are of that, children do NOT need to be reading books full of such filthy sexual exploits involving preschoolers, thirteen year olds, kids and adults, teachers and students ...
I have always been intent on Home schooling, but now more than ever. This is disgusting. This psycho needs to be fired!! Please, sign the petition!
Oh, and please pass the word along. This is so important!
I totally agree with you - that man should not be in that position and the material he has been associated with is absolutely repulsive. I signed the petition.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this! I'm headed right over to sign it. Oh, and I completely agree with you!
ReplyDeleteugh! I couldn't believe how awful those books were. I signed the petition as well after you posted it on facebook. When I tried to read the excerpts from the books I cried and felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't read them. I don't know how anyone could think those books would be beneficial to anyone, let alone children.
ReplyDeleteI signed it! My hubby is a public school teacher and we home school. He often wonders how much longer he will be able to teach without being forced to teach things against his beliefs.
ReplyDelete