12.04.2009

Run Away!

Hey all! I am on vacation, so I have prepared a few Blog posts to publish while I'm gone! I hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about me, and don't worry - you'll get plenty of pictures of our vacation once we get back - and plenty of stories I'm sure!

Make sure you are following my Twitter for short updates throughout the trip! Remember, I'll be back December 14th!

-------

A couple of old pictures here ... as you can see this is from back when Hubby and I were 'courting'. 2 Clues - Blonde hair, no wedding ring. Actually I think we were engaged. You'd think after seeing me like this he'd have been prepared for my craziness to come - not so!





Run away very fast! And no, my face never did get stuck that way! Thankfully!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. How funny. I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a goofball! You look like two babies there!

    I hope you have fun but I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face cracks me up! Well, he must've loved you-crazy face and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on vacation!!! I would not take pictures or let someone else take pictures of me like that. Then later on post them. I married into a crazy family. Am I crazy......Nah.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!