Make sure you are following my Twitter for short updates throughout the trip! Remember, I'll be back TOMORROW!
-------
An extra long one today, just in case I don't get around to posting tomorrow. I'm not going to schedule one for the 14th.
One.
I love Giraffes.
Two.
That's my eyecolor.
Three.
My favorite part of my wedding decor was my flowers.
Four.
I am familiar with Atlanta Traffic.
Five.
BBQ Nachos are not as good as they look. And if those don't look good to you, they taste worse.
Six.
My dad did my nails for my wedding.
Seven.
I am deathly afraid of horses and will never ride one again.
Eight.
This used to hang from my rearview mirror. His name is Kenneth.
Nine.
That's my husband, ordering from the back seat at Burger King in New Orleans.
Ten.
I love New Orleans, but I would never want to live there.
See you tomorrow, hopefully!!
I loved reading this! You are so random and funny...makes me laugh! :) I have never heard of BBQ nachos, but they sound and look pretty nasty. Oh, and your flowers were definitely gorgeous for your wedding!!
ReplyDeleteHope ya'll have a safe trip home. Definitely missed you!
1. How can you not like bbq nachos! I thought they sounded nasty till we tried some from The Rendevu at a Memphis Redbirds game. After that I got them every time we went to the Commissary. I LOVE them! 2. I love that your dad did your nails. 3. I am jealous yall got to go to New Orleans for a campaign. I've been there once and loved it too.
ReplyDeleteYour dad did your nails! Laugh out loud! :D
ReplyDelete