12.21.2009

Let's Talk About...

What I did today: planned birthday stuff, sewed buttons onto a shirt, bought the cutest cardigan at Kohl's, looked and failed to find an adequate Christmas outfit for Benjamin, so settled on a cute sweater.

But let's not talk about that.

Let's talk about vacation. It was so nice to get away for a while, but it was so tiring as well. Benjamin didn't sleep very well of course because of unfamiliar sleeping arrangements:



Although his nap pad and his Eeyore doll were there, he was not used to sleeping in the same room as us. After a couple days we got the hint and moved him into his own room and it was better then!

Anyway, I enjoyed spending time with family. It was good to let others take up Benjamin's attention.






Benjamin decided to practice a few new tricks while there as well, which was fun to watch!



And met a new friend:



Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit about my vacation. That's not all so stay tuned for more soon!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are back safe and sound! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sometimes mommies and daddies don't sleep as well away from home too. Good thing you brought something familiar along!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!