Christmas pictures are still on the camera so right now I am not able to share those with you, but we had a really wonderful time and Benjamin enjoyed his first Christmas. He enjoyed it so much that he took his first voluntary steps on Christmas day and earlier today he took at least fifteen consecutive steps. We have all been busy!
I have been meaning to share with you some pictures from our Vacation in Charleston, where we visited the Aquarium! So here they are! Enjoy!
Benjamin met a new friend and enjoyed hugging him:
He really liked this Rocking Snail..
Next up, the children's museum, and then Christmas - but excuse me if you don't hear from me until Wednesday!
yeah for baby's first steps! and on Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww....Walking already?! Look out!
ReplyDeleteWe've been to that aquarium in Charleston. We really enjoyed it.
Um, I love that last picture. Totally your son. And maybe a little bit of Carl too.
ReplyDelete