12.12.2009

Dining In?

Hey all! I am on vacation, so I have prepared a few Blog posts to publish while I'm gone! I hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about me, and don't worry - you'll get plenty of pictures of our vacation once we get back - and plenty of stories I'm sure!

Make sure you are following my Twitter for short updates throughout the trip! Remember, I'll be back December 14th!

-------



I reaaaallly love my dining room. I love bright colors! Funny thing, though, we didn't know if we'd like it when the paint got on the walls. Definitely didn't know it'd be that bright! But I think it is gorgeous!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really like that color! I wanted to do it in a bathroom but we have old pink tile in one and old green tile in another...they wouldn't mix too well. I used to have that picture on my wall while I was in college! Hope your vacation's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love that color! It is bright but so awesome! Jacob and I are hoping to paint his studio in the near future (we've had to do one room at a time as we have the money...now that the nursery is nearly done, we can start on another room! :) and we've thought about painting one wall this color!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!